We are a fisheries consulting and contracting company that provides a range of fisheries, ecological, and environmental based services for a wide array of private and public clientele. Potential clients include:
- government agencies (municipal, provincial, federal)
- residential and private property owners
- non-profit organizations
- environmental and conservation-based organizations
- commercial/industrial customers
- aquaponic, aquacultural and agriculturally based customers (urban and rural farms)
- academic institutions (elementary, secondary, college, university levels) incorporating aquatic systems into curriculum and reseach
- customers based in animal health, aquatics research, and medical research that utilize aquatic systems
Our services will focus on aquaponics, aquaculture, aquatic ecology, ecosystems management, urban farming, alternative agriculture, fish health, pond management, water quality analysis, fish habitat assessment, and environmental assessment.
More specifically, a strong emphasis of our company will be placed on construction and operation of aquatic based facilities and systems. This includes constructing aquaponic and aquacultural facilities, ongoing maintenance of these facilities, and consulting or refurbishment services for pre-existing or existing facilities.