There are lots of companies that do what we do, but pay little attention to the aesthetic of their own brand. We are different. Good design is a part of everything that we do, so that needs to be a part of our branding. Our founder and CEO is a woman, so we're not afraid to play around with feminine elements and colors. We despise cookie cutter, old-school designs, and want our logo to stand out from the rest.
Feel free to try using both "Syren" or "Syren.io" as the name. We're not sure which better fits the branding aesthetic yet. One option we're open to, is having both a textual logo and a symbolic logo that can each stand alone and work well together.
- name: Syren or Syren.io
- website: syren.io
- description: we create products and marketing strategies that elicit FOMO; the siren songs that attract you
- identity: beautiful, mysterious, compelling, irresistible, marine (ocean/sea)
- visual concepts: bold, simple, and elegant… with a hint of edgy flavor
*WHERE WILL IT BE USED*
- business cards
- social media
- conferences (banners, programs, brochures, flyers, etc)
- schwag (hats, shirts, stickers, etc)
- mobile icon