Wow! She nailed my design the first submission and I knew right away I was going to pick her. Responsive, creative, easy to communicate with. Will use again. THANK YOU!
thanks so much
Continued good service!
HRM is awesome!!!! I will utilize him again and highly recommend!
Amazing work and so lovely to work with.
- ICHD Designs
Great Design and took revision directions well. Thank you!
How nl_wulff started their book cover journey
Emotional Intelligence Program for Children!
Kinderwise Foundation (a nonprofit...use LOGO)
Kinderwise Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to create a better world tomorrow by inspiring healthy, loving relationships and optimism in our children today. We focus on social-emotional development in a kind, compassionate, loving way so that kids can live up to their full potential.
Emotional Intelligence Program for Children helps your child succeed in life with these invaluable tools: Empathy, Social Skills, Manners, Self-Control, Safety. Over 50 lessons. Five books in one! 152 pages, full color inside.
This book is for children 2-7 with the guidance of parents, teachers, counselors who focus on social-emotional readiness of young children. Is also used with ADHD, AUTISTIC and ASPERGERs kids.
Book cover type
Lightning Source / IngramSpark
What colors do you want to see in your design?
(1) Eye-catching cover that will appeal to children ages 2-7 as well as parents/teachers!
(2) Simple, Easy-to-Read title and text so as to not confuse kids.
(3) Use all the characters on cover....
(4) Be sure to include awards (attached)
(5) On front make obvious: OVER 50 LESSONS or 50+ Lessons
(6) Include: Illustrated by Cecilia Coto
(7) Make it clear that this book contains five books in one on back.
(8) Use colors that will print well in CMYK.
(9) Fonts/sizes/colors ---- use in a way to break up the different sections so the text is easier to read.
(10) Needs to look like it was done professionally even though it caters to children 2-7.
(11) Looking for high-end quality and creativity.